Alright, that title probably doesn´t have much to do with anything I´m about to write about, but it was a chapter in The Hobbit. Great book, from a great man, J.R.R. Tolkien, who has a great quote on R.J´s blog and my facebook: ¨Not all those who wander are lost.¨
I think that kind of sums up the trip I am about to embark on. I have an idea where I want to go, and what I want to do, but I have very little in the way of real plans. I know that I am leaving in about 16 hours, and I am going to spend about 20 hours on a bus that will take me to Bariloche, the Telluride/Aspen of South America. I don´t know if there will be snow, but I imagine there will be. I am also going to stop, I think, in San Martín de los Andes, and Mendoza, the wine country. I plan on doing some bike tours, wine tours, and maybe paragliding? We´ll see.
I may be able to get a computer to post an update or two during the trip, but if not I will post again when I get back. I don´t know when that will be, two Sundays from now at the latest.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mike! Safe and fantastic journeys to you! I'm looking forward to hearing of your adventures and seeing your pictures! Love you!
Dad
Post a Comment