Frank celebrated his birthday the other day, and I got a phenomenal, 2-inch thick, perfectly cooked (rare) rib eye for 15 bucks. It was unbelievable. It was like butter, meaty, juicy butter. The only bad part was that when we were going home the taxi driver took us on a ridiculous route, and when I called him out on it he immediately shot back: ¨that´s the problem with you Americans, you´re always in a hurry.¨ Are you F´n kidding me? I´m paying you by the minute, you bum. I was about to ¨fly off the handle¨, but decided against it, since I was splitting the fare with 3 other people and it only came out to a few bucks each anyways.
On another note, Lil Wayne is blogging for ESPN.com. How bad of an idea is that? I love Lil Wayne, the best rapper alive, but the column is absolutely retarded:
http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?section=magazine&id=3648624
The only funny parts were when he said he likes to watch the Nascar channel where you ride shotgun with the driver, because they cuss a lot, and the goon to a goblin reference (and non-sensical explanation). ESPN: I want my 5 minutes back.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment