Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Waiting for RJ

It´s been a week since I last wrote, but I really haven´t done much except study for my exams and go to Van Koning for a couple of hours on Saturday night (after Ole Miss upset Florida, of course).

I watched the Presidential Debate. I think both candidates have their strong points, but I can´t get over Palin. The more I see of her the worse it gets. There is a good clip on youtube of Matt Damon talking about her: ¨it´s like a bad Disney Movie. The hockey mom with 2 years of experience becomes President.¨

RJ changed his plans so that he could come in a little earlier (good call), and he will be here in something like 18 or 20 hours. I have a basic itinerary planned out, it´s going to be excellent. Stay tuned for updates on our adventures.

1 comment:

ceililove said...

i'm so happy you guys will be together! love you!!!