I got in at about 10 a.m. this morning, and walked around town, took some pictures, ate at a wonderful Mexican place owned by real Mexicans! and went to a Patagonian museum.
There is a place that brews their own beer that looks great, sitting on the lake, for dinner, or for after dinner, and a local delicacy is roasted lamb. Trout is also big. Can't wait. Here's a picture, I took some more, but my camera is apparently broken, I hope I can figure it out before ascending the peak tomorrow. The piece that covers the memory card and battery popped off, I can't get it back on, and it won't turn on without that piece.
Mom ... I'm staying in Hostel 1004, like I told you. Sunday, at 9 a.m., I leave for San Martin de los Andes.
EDIT.Change of plans on the pictures ... I fixed the camera, but facebook won't let me upload them directly, so I am going to put a handful more here and use this site to try and put them on facebook. Enjoy.
Yep, view from the hostel.
Centro Civico.

Cathedral.

The square. Notice the Saint Bernard in the bottom right. They are everywhere around here, but you have to pay to take their pictures, just like everything else in Argentina, or any touristy part of the world.

Mexican place. Legit.
No comments:
Post a Comment