I really can´t wait for the DMB show, and I have been watching videos of their concerts all week. There are two reasons that Mr. David J. Matthews is underrated, aside from his excellent rhythm guitar playing: his masterful storytelling, which, thankfully, rarely veers into political territory, with the exception of a few FEMA comments in post-Katrina New Orleans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHy0q86Kl_Q
and his sweet dance moves (and how bad is Stefan, the bass player? Geeeez.):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skOY7nKH144
And Tim Reynolds is going to be with the band. And it´s highly likely that they open with Bartender or Don´t Drink the Water. Can´t wait.
RJ gets in this afternoon, so maybe he´ll finally have an excuse to put up some good pictures again.
I thought that my midterms were finished, but I have one more Monday in Spanish, so my Andes trip may start as soon as Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment