Monday, September 8, 2008

Black and white fotos, quick update.

Attached are some of the pictures I have taken over the last eight to ten days. I´ve been getting to know my camera a little bit and experimenting with different settings, exposures, etc. I´ve been pretty happy with the outcome, although what you see here is the result of my quantity-over-quality method, where I take about 60 pictures a day and hope a few turn out alright. Enjoy:





Yesterday my roomate and I went to an American bar to watch some NFL action and eat some buffalo wings, so that should help sustain my American food cravings and keep me out of McDonalds or Burger King for at least the remainder of this week. It will do little, however, to help sustain my growing chocolate cravings, which have a lot to do with my regular consumption of alfajores, a local delicacy involving two little cookies sandwiched around dulce de leche, a caramel-flavored spread, and covered in chocolate. They are delicious, cheap, and worst of all, readily available. I´m going to try and smuggle some home for the family to try, but I might end up eating them all on the flight. No promises.

1 comment:

ceililove said...

put up the one, i think it's on a subway? it was really nice. i like the one with the guy playing music a lot too. you have a great eye. and the pros take plenty of quantity to get the shots they like too.