Saturday, September 20, 2008

Mostly Pictures.

Here are a few photos I have taken over the past week, the top two were last night, in the Bosques of Palermo, or the Forests of Palermo, which is kind of like Argentina´s answer to Central Park. It is not as nice as Central Park, but it does have a cool lake with a lot of ducks and swans. They have paddle boats that you can take out in the Spring, so I might have to give that a shot some time and release my inner-child. Or maybe not.

The bottom two are from last week, one is an antique store in San Telmo and the other is just a pair of doors that I saw in Palermo.








I´m getting really excited about being done with midterms, because I know the first few weeks after them are going to be awesome, starting off with RJ´s visit and the Dave Matthews Concert.
I´m going to study, hit the gym, and watch some soccer today, nothing too exciting. I might try and follow the Ole Miss game online -- go Rebs.


No comments: