I´m also moving in with a new family in about an hour and a half, so I have to wrap this up and finish packing. The doctor told me in order to get better I need to eat rice or polenta, chicken without the skin, and drink lots of Gatorade (¨sabes que es Gatorade?¨) or Seven Up Light, preferably Gatorade. Anyways, the pictures.
I´m missing some of the better pictures, but I´ll try to put them in with the next batch. Peace.
1 comment:
beautiful pics, hon. you have a great eye.
conferencing with your dad, ole miss, and belgrano about the housing, it sounds like a good new situation, but you call me as soon as you are able to, ok? did you get the cell phone from frontdesk? they have one for you, alfredo was calling your new familia to tell you to come get it. hope you feel better already.
Post a Comment