I spent the last few minutes on Twitter -- I just don't get it. Cool idea, kind of, but I really don't care what Dave Matthews is doing right now, or that he burned his mouth drinking coffee on a random day in May, or whatever. That being said, I got the CD-quality version of Sledgehammer, the Peter Gabriel song, from Live at Mile High Stadium and it's blowing my mind. I wish that my computer's speakers could get loud enough to rattle my brain. It's going to be the ultimate summer driving song -- right alongside Time of the Season. DMB's new album comes out in a few days. Can't wait to get that.
Not too long until I come home. Hard to believe. Rainy Season is kicking in down here. Trying to get a little ahead of the game, so my finals can cover up for slightly sub-par midterms.
Cooked some chicken tonight; stuffed with ricotta, garlic, and wilted spinach, and then wrapped in prosciutto and baked. Pretty damn good. A couple of my friends only have 1 more weekend left, so it should be a pretty big one. Cubans, or a good dinner, or something.
hasta pronto,
Miguel
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i saw allie peden the other night. she said she knows someone from olemiss in buenos aires too- anna...lampson or something like that i think was the name.
Post a Comment