Monday, November 3, 2008

Almost the End

My time in Buenos Aires is quickly coming to an end, so I figure I should probably write an entry looking back on my trip. I´m not ready to do that yet, however, so I am gonna just put up a few photos that I have taken during the past few weeks, and a couple of brief explanations.

Halloween, my Mike 2 costume:




La Boca, with a llama.


Serious steak dinner. This place was pretty nice, and while we had to wait thirty minutes they passed around ¨free¨ champagne and grilled sausages outside.


Drinking Mate in Recoleta on Saturday afternoon


Glorious American lunch


Another trip to Recoleta Cemetary.


Alright folks. I´m going to see RJ soon, this Thursday if everything goes as planned, and I´m going to spend about a week over there. School is all but finished, I only have one Spanish exam to go.

1 comment:

ceililove said...

very nice. that steak is a monster!